Wednesday, March 4, 2009

7 day Sex Challenge

This month I figured that I'd give it a good go so I challenged my partner to a 7 day sex challenge (which he was secretly happy about), so from day 10 to day 16 we had sex every day - I was determined to try and catch that egg. (Previously I was only doing every second day).

But alas - no go - my period started just over a week ago so I'm still not pregnant.

I can't remember the exact date it started though - so I'm not sure what day of my cycle I'm on this month - I think I'm about day 7 or day 8 .. ??

I'm not really sure what else to try this month. It seems that over the last two years I've tried herbs, acupuncture, vitamins, had a laproscopy, tried egg whites, got a fertility spell cast and so much more. There is only so much a girl can try.

Ahh the things we do to try and fall pregnant.

So my dear readers, I hope you are all having better luck in your quest for a baby that I seem to be having.

I'll write more soon.

Tracey

No comments: