Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pregnant after Laproscopy? No.

I was really convinced that I was going to fall pregnant this month. I figured that the Laproscopy would have fixed any structural issues and since my gyno couldn't find anything wrong with my hormones that everything was going to fall into place like it is supposed to.

But alas it wasn't to be. I took a test 3 days ago (negative) and yesterday my period started. This sucks!

Deep down I know it will happen eventually, but I'm starting to get quite impatient. It's now been nearly two years trying.

The worse thing is that I know that I CAN fall pregnant (and I have a 2 1/2 year old to prove that), but it just ain't easy to fall pregant again. Yes it took 18 months trying to conceive William, but I really thought it would happen a lot quicker this time around.

On a positive note, my period this time around is much more friendly and not as painful.

Also I've noticed that sex is a lot better. Before I always felt like hubby's penis was hitting the end of my cervix whenever we had sex which in some positions was kind of painful, but this month it was actually really nice - no pain at all. I started to wonder if this is how it feels for everyone else! What have I been missing?

Anyway, I've got two more tries before I go back to my gyno for the next stage of this journey. Fingers crossed and baby dust that I'll conceive before then.

xx t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! We are just about to start Clomiphene. Whilst we wait a nice reflexologist has been treating both of us for free as part of a survey to see if it has an effect. I have same symptoms as you and consultant here in UK muttered about laproscopy also but prescribed Clomiphene...

Tracey said...

Ohh good luck! I'd be very interested to know if the Clomiphene works for you.

Tracey