Friday, April 11, 2008

CD5 - High Temps & Book Review

I always thought that had quite low temps throughout my cycle so lately I've been trying to be ultra-healthy and following some of the suggestions outlined in a new book that I've been reading called The Infertility Cure (great book - if you can get a copy I definately recommend it - I'll put a link below so you can read the reviews on Amazon).

Anyway I've only been following the advice for about a week and already I have noticed a change in my temps and cycle. I'm feeling really confident that this might work for me. If all else fails at least I'll be super healthy!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Thanks for the book referral! I've ordered it and we'll see how this goes....

Good luck!!!

Tracey said...

I really like it! I've been doing all the acupressure points and trying to adjust my diet to what it recommends.

It will be interesting to see if it works for me.

Good luck to you!
Tracey

Melinda said...

Are you still following this Tracey? My book arrived yesterday and I've skim read all the relevant chapters. I noticed it said several times that it usually takes three months or more for your system to become balanced.

I'm seeing a CTM doctor tomorrow, so it will be interesting to see what happens!

Tracey said...

Yes, I refer to it often. I've doing a lot of the things she suggests. Mainly to do with my diet, but also using a heating pad on my abdominal area before ovulation. I haven't tried any of the herbs yet, perhaps next month.

Let me know how the TCM doc goes!

Tracey