Saturday, March 22, 2008

Acupuncture needles don't hurt

I wonder why that is? I guess it is because they are so thin. I mean if I poked myself with a pin it would hurt, but the acupuncture needles don't at all. Interesting.

Anyway my acupuncturist said today that I only needed to come to one more session next week and that is it. Wow that worked quick - does that mean that I'm super fertile now?

I guess only time will tell. She also told me not to bother taking my temperature and just relax and enjoy this cycle. That's a tough call from a regular temperature taker. Maybe I should take her advice? After all I'll be using the OPK's this cycle anyway - maybe I forget about temping all together?

Oooh I don't know if I'm game enough to give up taking my temperature - what if I miss something?

No comments: