Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby Dust is flying everywhere!

First my good friend fell pregnant (after 4 years of trying) and now another friend I met online has tested positive! Ohh I'm soo happy for everyone.

Of course that must mean that there is plenty of baby dust swirling around at the moment so hopefully I'll be able to catch it too.

I have my first acupuncture session tomorrow morning and I'm really looking forward to it. I've been told that some of the needles might hurt but mostly it's fairly painless and some people even say it's relaxing too. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I've also been doing yoga and keeping up with my vitamins. So I'm trying to be super healthy and relaxed. I feel really good, so fingers crossed for this month.

I'll let you know how the acupuncture went tomorrow.

Tracey

1 comment:

Future Mommy said...

I have heard a LOT of people speak of the wonders of acupuncture...I'm too much of a needle-phobic, I think, to try it, but it might to great things for you!!