Sunday, February 24, 2008

Acupuncture for Fertility

I had my Acupuncture today, it was very relaxing. I didn't even feel any of the needles at all which I was quite surprised about.

My acupuncturist put the needles into my abdomen (to stimulate good ovary function), ankles (for my kidney's) and head (can't remember what those did). Then after about 15 minutes she removed those and I rolled over and she places some in my lower back (I think these are for kidneys but can't remember).

All in all it was very nice and I felt really good about the whole experience.

I was also given some Chinese Herbs to take that help promote good fertility. I took a dose in the afternoon. However I haven't been able to sleep tonight at all. I've got a massive case of insomnia (it's now 5.00 a.m. and I haven't sleep a wink and my son is due to wake up in about a hour and a half - yikes!)

I'm not sure it has anything to do with the herbs, but I'm going to stop taking them anyway just in case and see if I can fall asleep tomorrow night.

I'm sure having no sleep is not good for trying to conceive.

No comments: