Monday, January 28, 2008

CD9 - All aboard the Fertility Train ... Toot Toot

My bags are packed and I'm ready for another journey on the 'baby dancing' train. I'm not sure when I'll reach my destination (i.e. egg is released), but let's hope it's a fun ride anyway.

I'll try and make regular stops on my journey to keep you up to date on my progress, but so far things are looking good. I'm feeling healthy, taking lots of fertility vitamins and minerals and looking forward to this being MY MONTH.

Toot toot, honey it's time to get on board again ..

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Good luck and have fun!

Another question, why don't you chart the first week or so of your cycle? It's just plain curiosity on my part, I chart everyday simply to keep in the habit of waking and sticking a thermometer in my mouth.

Also, how do you link to your Fertility Friend chart??? I can't seem to find any directions anywhere for how to do that.

Tracey said...

I don't chart in the first week or so because I'm lazy! (laughing). I really should be more consistent though!

I'll add instructions for adding a link to your fertility friend chart in my next post.