Friday, January 4, 2008

Blackmore's Conceive Well Gold

Recently one of the biggest vitamin companies here in Australia released a new product that is supposed to be beneficial for conception.

I've been reluctant to buy them because of the high price tag, but on a holiday whim I bought a box. I've decided not to start them until next cycle to get the most out of them.

One of the main ingredients is CoQ10 which I haven't heard of before. After a little research this is what I've found about it:

Coenzyme Q10 - A powerful antioxidant, it is important for healthy functioning of cells, CoQ10 deteriates as we age causing decreased fertility and energy.

The only other info I found about it was that it was very beneficial for male fertility (helps get those sperm moving fast). Interestingly then that they've included it in the package to promote female fertility!

So I'm not sure how beneficial it would be to increasing your chances of falling pregnant - but since it's the only conception vitamin available here in Aus, then I guess it's worth a go. I really wish they'd bring Fertility Blend here to Australia though ..

2 comments:

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Tracey said...

Thank-you. I visited your site. Looks like I will need to learn Portuguese!