Saturday, November 17, 2007

Egg white lubricant - All the gooey details

Well I did it. For those of you who've been reading my blog, I promised that I'd try the egg white experiment for you to see what happens. (It was recommend from this pregnancy newsletter)

The most awkward part was telling hubby what we were doing. We lay in bed and I leaned over and said in my most sexy voice, 'Want to try something different tonight darling'. I'm sure he thought I had something more adventurous in mind than injecting gooey egg whites into me though!

So anyway, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I made sure that the egg white had 'warmed' up a bit from the fridge as I didn't think I could handle a fridge cold goo down there, so it was nice and 'room temperature'. I used a little syringe and injected a bit inside me. Not much mind you, there was plenty of egg white left, and all I could think about was how one omelette was going to waste.

Sex is messy anyway, so a little bit of eggwhite really didn't seem that out of place.

But would I do it again? Hmm good question, I'm not sure. Maybe not. Let's just see if it works first!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did this after reading it on a website and fell pregnant the month that I did. Sadly, I miscarried at 6 weeks though. My plan now is to get my hormones balanced using agnus cactus and then try again. Would I do the egg white thing again? You bet.