Monday, October 15, 2007

And baby makes three

This blog will diarise my attempts to fall pregnant.

I am actually blessed with a beautiful one year old son so it's not like I CAN'T fall pregnant, just that I find it difficult to. Yes [raising hand] I'm fertility challenged.

It actually took me and my partner 18 months to fall pregnant with my DS. Now I know a lot of people actually take a lot longer than this, but no matter how long it takes it can still be disheartening and upsetting. If you are in this situation yourself, you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway this time we've been trying for about five months and currently I'm right smack bang in my fertile period. So it looks like my partner will be getting lucky tonight!

So I guess I better get off this computer and get ready for some baby dancing ....

No comments: