Thursday, October 25, 2007

5dpo and feeling fine

It's now 5 days past ovulation and I'm feeling fine. I'm not confident about this cycle as we didn't bd on the optimum days, which I'm fine about.

For some reason this time around I'm not as anxious every day like I was before I had DS. I remember being extremely emotional last time. Some days ending in tears because I was convinced something was wrong with me and I'd never have kids.

This time around even though we are trying, it's not the end of the world if I don't conceive straight away. I already know how blessed I am to have DS and I never forget that.

Well, I guess in the next few days I might get an implant dip. Last time around that happened on 8dpo and I tested positive on 12dpo. Of course that would only happen if sperm met egg and I'm really not so sure this time.

No comments: